Residential Foster Group Home Placement
Woodward Community Based Services strives to provide a safe environment for the youth in our foster group care facilities. Our facilities foster an environment of community involvement and relationship building. We pride ourselves on providing numerous on-site services, as well as an ability to transport the youth within our care to providers previously utilized in the community.
***A court order is required for admission to both Manning House and Highland House
Our 8-bed, female facility is located in the Des Moines and provides the following services:
- Group and individual therapy sessions (Trauma Informed Care, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and EMDR Certified Therapists).
- On-site BHIS
- Public schooling for smoother reintegration back into the community
- Trauma Sensitive / Trauma Focused
- Extracurricular activities (Sports, ROTC, School dances, and functions)
- Employment and Volunteer opportunities
Group Living Director: